Tuesday 17 January 2012

MeMeMe Poppy Tint vs Benefit Posie Tint: Dupe Alert!

I have a tiny bottle of Benefit's Posie Tint running a bit low and I love it, so when I saw that MeMeMe had a possible dupe for it at a great price, I just had to try it. Posie Tint is £24.50 per 12ML whereas Poppy Tint is £5.25 per 10ML.

These two products are practically identical, even down to the nail varnish-like applicator brush. They are both the same lovely petal pink colour, which gives the cheeks a lovely natural looking glow. The only difference is that the MeMeMe Poppy Tint is slightly more watery, which actually makes it easier to blend onto my cheeks. 

Overall I definitely think that the MeMeMe Poppy Tint is an exact dupe for Posy Tint, something that I don't think they are trying to hide down to the fact that the two bottles are very similar in design. 

I may even go as far as saying that I prefer Poppy Tint, because it is much more affordable and easier to apply.  




They also do Pussycat Cheek and Lip Tint, which looks like a good dupe for Benetint, so I think I will be trying this next. 


Gemx


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...