Monday 27 February 2012

February Carmine Beauty Box





I was so excited to receive my Carmine box yesterday. I managed to get it for £5 including delivery as they had an offer on at the time I subscribed. This month us subscribers were treated to 3 full size products plus a bonus perfume sample. 

Here is what I got in my box:



Steam Cream 75g *full size* 
This is a multi-purpose moisturiser, which can be used all over including the face. I was so pleased to receive this as I needed a new moisturiser, and this one seems to be suitable for sensitive skin. I absolutely love the packaging, I will definitely be reusing the pot for storing my trinkets. Worth £10



Andrea Fulerton Nail Boutique Polish in Matthew 5.5ml *full size*
Andrea Fulerton creates this nail polish, hence the name, who is a celebrity manicurist. I have never heard of this brand before, and it’s always nice to discover new brands. I had the colour Matthew, which is a nice nude slightly peach colour with some micro glitter in it. Worth £4.99



Balance Me Super Moisturising Body Wash 125ml *full size*
This body was is 99% natural and does not contain parabens, sulphates, petroleum, mineral oils, silicone, dea, pegs, propylene glycol, artificial fragrances and colours. It does have quite a strong scent to it with hints of ginger; this could definitely be a unisex product. It may not be every ones cup of tea, but I love it. Worth £8.00



Diego Dalla Palma Il Rosetto The Lipstick in Shade 47
This lipstick is by the Italian brand Diego Dalla Palma, which have recently launched in the UK, exclusive to Tesco. I had the shade 47, which is a nice bright coral colour, great for spring summer. It says it has anti-ageing properties and SPF, which is great. It is a tiny sample size, but nice none the less. The fullsize is £14, im not sure I would spend that much money on a lipstick personally.

Rubbish pic, but does give an idea of the size


White Glo Proffessional Choice Whitening Toothpaste
If you had asked me before I received this whether I would want a tooth paste in a beauty box, I probably would have told you no. But finding this in my box, I was pleasantly surprised. I don't have brilliant white teeth, so am excited to try this out. Full size is £4.00 odd, so not too expensive. Im not sure how much the sample is worth but I am guessing around £2.00




Overall I am very pleased with this months box, 3 full sized products and a bonus sample of perfume, and I only paid £5. Even if I had paid full price, I would still be pleased. Personally I like getting a mix of high end and more budget products, and I think Carmine do a good job providing this. 

There was also a bonus sample of Yardley Peony Perfume. Its not my cup of tea, but still nice to receive. 

You can sign up for Carmine here.

Gem x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...