Thursday 1 March 2012

My Too Faced Eye Palette Collection: Natural, Naked and Romantic

I love Too Faced Cosmetics, and I have 3 of the Eye Palettes, but I haven't been using them much recently. So I decided to do a little post on them and show them some love :)

 L-R Naked, Romantic, Natural


 L-R Natural, Naked, Romantic

The palettes cost £26 and I bought all mine from boots online. The pigmentation and quality of these eye shadows are the best I have come across and i think that they are worth every penny. They are so easy to apply and blend together really well. I also love the fact that they are grouped together so that you have an idea what shades to combine. 

As you can see, 'Nude Beach' is missing from my palette, because I dropped it and it smashed to pieces :(. 

This is a natural everyday eye look which I wear a lot, using the Natural Eye Palette. 


I used the light matte shadow 'Heaven' all over the lid up to the brow, the medium matte brown 'Velvet Revolver' on the lid blended into the crease, and the dark matte brown 'Sexpresso' to line the outer third of my upper and lower lash line. I used a smudger brush to blend the gold 'Honey Pot' into my inner V. 

Here are swatches of Naked eye and Natural eye, Romantic eye to follow...

Too Faced Naked Eye Swatch

Too Faced Natural Eye Swatch

Gemx






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...