Tuesday 21 February 2012

Perfect Peach: Collection 2000 Volume Sensation Lipstick in Peachy Keen

So I have been loving peach colours at the moment, and needed to find a nice peach lipstick. I spotted this one from Collection 2000 for £2.99, it seemed a lovely peach colour, and a bonus it was a volumising lipstick. 

The colour I have is called Peachy Keen. It is a lovely true peach colour, not too orange or too pink. It goes on smoothly, and makes my lips feel slightly tingly, but not overly so. Its strangely quite a nice sensation. 

It doesn't dry out my lips at all, unlike some other cheaper brands of lipstick I have tried.  

It has a slight frosty sheen to it, but nothing too bad, I think it looks really nice. It lasts quite well, nothing amazing but lasts about 3 hours, and for the price I think that is great.





Overall I love this lipstick and will be purchasing other colours from the range.

Rating: 4/5

Gemx


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...