Saturday 18 February 2012

Spring/Summer Wardrobe Wishlist from Boohoo.com

My favourite on-line fashion website is Boohoo.com, and I was browsing the other day and decided to make a little wishlist for my spring/summer wardrobe this year. I have dropped 3 dress sizes since last summer, I am now a size 12, so I am in need of a whole new wardrobe :D

Pastels seem to be a big thing for the upcoming season, and I think these pastel pink jeans with polka dots are so cute and would be great for summer with wedges and a nice floaty top.



Lindsay Polka Dot Skinny Jeans £20.00


I want to show off my new figure a bit, so a cut out would be an option for me. I absolutely love this tribal print cut out swimsuit:
Cut Out Tribal Swimsuit £18.00


A cute day dress is a must for any girls spring/summer wardrobe, and this one could even be dressed up with heels for the night. 
Connie Lace Prom Dress £20.00


Floral shorts are everywhere and I definitely will be getting a pair. I love these ones
 Mitsy Ditsy Poplin Shorts £12.00


This bandeau top would be great for catching some rays. I would pair it with a high-waisted skirt.
Sindy Tropical Floral Bandeau £6.00


Finally shoes, its so hard to choose just one pair, but for spring/summer it has to be wedges. I am in love with these shoes, they are amazing and so summery and they would look great with the tropical bandeau top.
Laurel Green Contrast Corsage Peeptoe Wedge £35

**All images from Boohoo.com**



What will be in your wardrobe this summer?

Gemx





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...