Monday 5 March 2012

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream Review

I have wanted to try a BB cream for a while now, and a couple of weeks ago I ordered a free sample of Garnier BB cream from their website, which arrived today. You can order your sample here.



The sample its self is quite generous, you get three little sachets to try out. I would say one sachet would be enough for two applications, so you could get 6 days worth of sample. 

However, I am sorry to say that I am very disappointed with this BB cream. It feels like a thick moisturiser and left my skin looking very shiny, which it usually is not. I put my usual powder over the top and this kept the shine at bay for all of half an hour after which I was back to looking greasy again.

The coverage wasn't too bad, I still needed to use a concealer on my problem areas but it evened my skin tone out nicely in the beginning

It did blend into my skin quite well and matched my pale skin but after about and hour the cream seemed to have oxidized to a more orangey tone, and had clung to a dry patch of skin on my forehead. I also had orange patches where it looked like I hadn't blended.

 I cant say whether this product improves the skin or not as I have only used it a day, but unfortunately I wont be using the rest of my sample, simply because my skin just looks too greasy using this product. For someone who has dry skin that just needs light coverage, this product may be great. But for me it just didn't work at all.

Rating 1/5

Gemx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...