Tuesday 13 March 2012

My 2nd March Glossybox: Harrods Edition

I 'accidentally' ordered two glossyboxes this month, I was hoping to get two Burberry lipsticks and the mini Fendi perfume. Unfortunately, I didn't get the Fendi perfume and I only got the one Burberry lipstick.

I know some people who got this box aren't happy, and to be honest I wouldn't be happy with it either if I hadn't already got the first box. It doesn't have a Burberry lipstick, which I know for some is the whole reason they ordered this months box.

So what did I get in my second box?



Lancome Hypnose Drama Mini Mascara




I was happy to see this in my box. I have tried the original Hypnose mascara and loved it, and really wanted to try the drama version of it, so this will definitely be getting used. I have tried it, and it is a nice mascara. Its gives more volume than length, and doesn't flake at all.

Skii Skin signature


This one I won't be using as I am 23 with no wrinkles. I know some people say it's never too early to start preventative measures but my skin is very sensitive and acne prone, every anti-ageing cream I have tried so far has broke me out. I may swap this, or give it away.

Valentino - Valentina Eau De Parfum


This is a gorgeous smelling perfume. It is floral but very fresh. I love it.

Clarins Extra Firming Body Cream


As I said in my previous post I am not too excited to receive this. Now I have two so I may swap this also.

Shu Uemura Cleansing Beauty Oil


I like trying out new skin care products as my skin is so sensitive, I don't like to buy full sized until I have tried it out first. The sample is a bit on the small side though.

Molton Brown Vitalising Vitamin AB+C Bath and Shower


I'm glad that this was a different Molten brown to the other one I received, and I will always use shower gels. I find the miniatures handy to take on holiday.

Overall I am a bit disappointed with this box. I wish I had saved my money and not got the second box. I have cancelled my subscription with Glossybox as I think that the fact that there is such variation in the boxes can be unfair. I am still subscribed to Carmine, and this remains my favourite beauty box.

Gemx

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good box :) I prefer Carmine too, but think the Harrods GlossyBox was still a hit x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the same as your second box and was really disappointed I didn't get the burberry lipstick. I subscribed again just for this box, but think I will be unsubscribing again. I agree with you about the variations of the boxes, they should keep them the same. x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...