Wednesday 21 March 2012

Too Faced Summer Collection 2012

If you read my blog, you may be aware that I am a huge fan of Too Faced Cosmetics. I love everything about the brand especially the packaging and I especially love their eye kits. 

I every collection that Too faced bring out Looks amazing, but this one has got me really excited.

The collection consists of:


Summer Eye Kit

This fabulous collection includes fun pops of summer color in coral, pink and aqua complimented with beachy neutrals and seductive shimmery browns. With this wide shade range, you can easily shift from a playful beach day babe into a sultry seductive summertime smoky look for cozy bonfires and moonlit dinners with your summer fling. 

I am so excited to get the Summer Eye Kit. I have a lot of neutral shadows in my collection so I couldnt justify buying the Natural at Night palette, but this one I am definitely getting. The colours look gorgeous and perfect for summer! I am not sure whether to buy this from TooFaced.com or to wait until it becomes available in Boots. I have emailed Too Faced to see if they can give a specific date as to when this will be available in the UK and will update as soon as they get back to me. 

Royal Oil 

Our nourishing bronzing body oil gives the skin a sexy warm glow. It absorbs quickly, hydrating dry skin with an innovative combination of Mangosteen fruit and coconut oil which nourishes and protects skin with easy-to-absorb anti-oxidants

This sounds like it smells amazing!


Primed and Poreless Pure


Our colorless, oil-free formula mattifies surface oil and minimizes redness from irritated skin while it erases the appearance of pores, fine lines and other imperfections. As always with our primers, foundations and powders stay in place all day, colors stay true, and skin has a smooth and poreless finish. 

I have really sensitive skin so I didn't like to buy the original Primed and Poreless as it most probably would break me out. But Primed and Poreless Pure is an oil free version meant for sensitive skin so I am definitely going to give it a go. 

Candlelight Glow



Inspired by our original Candlelight powder, our newest formula offers a more ethereal glow by using PHOTOLITE technology which diffuses harsh lighting giving your skin a diffused, youthful luminosity. The powder formula is 
easy to apply to cheeks, brow bones, and décolleté for a quick all-over glow. 

This looks like a lovely highlighting powder, perfectly suited for highlighting your summer glow.


Milk Chocolate Soleil


We’ve combined the natural detoxifying effects of real cocoa powder with our signature Too Faced bronzing pigments to create matte bronzers perfectly suited for pale to deep skin tones for a touch of summer warmth all year-long.  
This seems like the perfect matte bronzer for paler skin tones. I haven't tried the original as I think it would be too dark for my pale skin but this one seems perfect. 

First on my hit-list are the Summer Eye Palette, then the Primed and Poreless Pure. I may ask for the rest as a birthday present.


The collection will be available to buy on the 22nd March at toofaced.com (they ship to the UK!)

What do you think of the collection? Do you love Too Faced as much as I do? 

Gemx






2 comments:

  1. All these look great, looking forward to this to launch. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the look of the highlighter will be giving the primer a go too x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...