Sunday 6 May 2012

Nails Inc Freebies

Yay!!! so I am FINALLY back blogging once again. I have my laptop back up and running, and now I have a huge backlog of posts to write :( but lets get on with it...

I am a member of a group on Facebook called Beauty Box Swappers, its a lovely group where you can swap your new or slightly used unwanted make-up for something you do want. Such a good idea and if you haven't checked it out already you definitely should. So what I'm trying to say is this is where I heard of this freebie! A lovely member has a blog called Chiffon and Sparkles and she has written a great post on all the magazine freebies that are either available now or will be soon, here.

With this months issue of In Style magazine they are giving a free Nails Inc Polish, in the colours Powder Pink, Bluebell and Peach Sorbet. I got my boyfriend to go out and get me three copies of the magazine so I could have each colour, as I really loved them all. The magazine costs £3.80 and the polishes are worth £11, so its a bargain really.

Peach Sorbet, Bluebell, Powder Pink


Here's them on the nail. I had to do two coats of Peach Sorbet, but the other two were with just one coat. I apologise for the state of them but I have horrible nails that break and flake so easily...


Will you be getting any of these? Or are there any other magazine freebies I need to know about :)  

Gem x

5 comments:

  1. very nice! xx
    elenacrazyforya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh thanks for doing this post I'll be getting them all too! :)

    http://daniellabeautyjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I'm off to get all 3 too! Great freebie and worth getting them all. Glad your back, have missed your posts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked up bluebell and peach sorbet. They are all such gorgeous colours. glad you are back blogging and got your laptop sorted. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that your boyfriend got you all three, so sweet of him. I love all the colours :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...