Saturday 19 May 2012

Weekend Wishlist






I am stuck in on a Saturday night, there is nothing good on the TV and my boyfriend works nights and I am very bored. So I decided to do a little wishlist post.

1. Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Starter Set $45
I am a huge fan of Marlena and love her tutorials. It was partly Makeup Geek that got me into makeup and I really want to try her eyeshadows. They are supposed to be very good and comparable to MAC. They ship internationally so I may get these as a birthday gift to myself :)

2. MAC Dolly Mix Blush £17.50
I love the quality of MAC blushes, I only have a Face Kit and would love to own a full sized blush. I like Dolly Mix as I like my blushes to have a bit of a sheen and I think this colour would flatter my pale skin tone.

3. Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish £14.25 100ml
I had been reading rave reviews on this cleanser for ages but was a little hesitant to try it as I have very sensitive skin which breaks out a lot. I had already bought a cleanser for £12 which didn't agree with my skin so was very wary about trying another pricier cleanser and stuck to my Clean and Clear. I had a sample size of this in my Latest in Beauty box and have been using it now for about 2 weeks and my skin is actually liking it. It leaves it nice and smooth and no signs of breakouts.

4. Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation £10.99
I confess,I am a foundation junkie. I like my current foundation which is another by Bourjois, Flower Perfection, but yet I still really want to try this one out. When I run out of my Flower Perfection I will be buying this one in the lightest shade.

Gemx


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...