Wednesday 1 August 2012

Impulse Love Puzzle: The Perfect Summer Fragrance






A couple of weeks ago I was offered the chance to try the new limited edition fragrance by Impulse.


I love Impulse, I have been using it since I was a teenager and always have a can or two on the go. They are so handy to just pop in your handbag instead of carrying an expensive bottle of perume around, and you can top up your fragrance as the day goes on. 


Love Puzzle is a limited edition fragrance and has been developed by the world-famous 'nose' of Dior and Calvin Klein, Anne Gottlieb.


The fragrance is very nice and apt for summer. It is fruity and floral and is quite unique. I am a fan of fruity scents so this is a winner for me.  


Impulse Love Puzzle is available in stores now and available until the end of summer. 


Do you like Impulse? What is your favourite summer fragrance?


Gem x 




1 comment:

  1. I adore impulse...absolute classic must have for your handbag....my fave is temptation!!

    found you via the BBU blog hop
    come say hello xx
    http://toxylicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...