Tuesday 14 August 2012

VIVO Baked Blush in Peaches and Cream Review and Swatches









I love my VIVO Baked Bronzer, so when I was in Tesco the other day I had to get myself this blush. I have had my eye on it for a while now. It is a gorgeous peachy pink colour with subtle shimmer and looks lovely in the pan and lovely on the skin. 

It is quite pigmented, but not hugely which I think is about right for a blush. It can be built up to the desired amount so you don't end up looking like a clown. It lasts a good five hours before fading slightly. I wear mine with foundation and a primer, so it may not last as long with out these. 

Vivo cosmetics are available exclusively in Tesco stores or online at http://www.vivocosmetics.co.uk/ and the Baked Blushes cost £4, which is a bargain if you ask me. 

Have you tried any products from the Vivo range?

Gem x

6 comments:

  1. I own this blush :) it is by far one of my favourites! I have the lightest bronzer as well which is starting to run low, really impressed with Vivo Cosmetics - I want to try out more of their products! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Am going to try more too, I think lipsticks may be next on the list x

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous, my sort of colour. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks so pretty in the pan :) I think the colour will flatter all skintones x

      Delete
  3. I'm usually a pink blusher sort of gal but this is lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does it list the ingredients in this on the label? x

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...