Monday 3 September 2012

MUA Lipstick in 'Bare' Review and Swatches



MUA Bare Lipstick Review







MUA bare lipstick swatch


My local Superdrug doesnt sell MUA, boo. So when I went on a little shopping trip to the city, I headed straight to Superdrug where they do stock it, to stock up. 


I bought two lipsticks and their new gel eyeliner, keep an eye out for a review soon. 

I love this lipstick. It is a lovely nude lipstick, with very slight peach tones in it. The formula is great. It isn't drying and looks quite creamy on. It lasts about 3 hours on me if I don't eat/drink, which is about average. 

The only negative thing I have to say about this lipstick is that I don't like the smell. Its a bit too sickly sweet for me, but others may love it. 

For £1 you really cant go wrong. I would definitely recommend this lipstick to everyone, its great and the value for money cant be beat. 

Have you tried MUA lipsticks?

Gem x

5 comments:

  1. My go-to red lipstick is MUA. I can't believe the quality of the products for the price!
    This looks like a gorgeous colour on you!

    http://pixiedustandfairytales.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great quality :) I will have to try red next, I'm not a huge red wearer but for £1 it's worth a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That colour looks lovely, what shade number is it? Looks like the perfect nude shade! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one. Out of all the nude lippies I have, this is the one that's gone in my kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a huge MUA fan, love the quality of their products and how affordable they are. This lipstick is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...