Saturday 6 October 2012

September Favourites

I know I say this every month but....Wow, how quickly did the last month go? I cant believe we are now in October. I am looking forward to Halloween, expect a few Halloween related nails and make up on the blog! Also bonfire night and Disneyland Paris at the beginning of November.

So here are my Favourite products for the month of September;




Denman Strawberry Scented Brush: I won this brush in a giveaway over on http://www.alaurentoherself.com/ and have been using it everyday since I got it. I was using a brush from Primark before this one and there is a huge difference. I leaves my hair smoother and tangle free in less strokes. The best thing about this brush though is the smell. It smells amazing, like strawberries and Cream. 


Bourjois Flower Perfection Foundation: Over the summer I have been loving Garnier's oil free BB cream but now that the weather is a little colder I have been favouring more full coverage for my base. I love this foundation as its matte, yellow toned and lasts pretty well on my slightly oily skin. I don't need to wear a powder with this so its great for my 5 minute face routine in the mornings. 

Amie Radiant Dawn Exfoliating Daily Wash: I really enjoy using this scrub. It does exactly what it says on the tin and leaves my skin looking really radiant and lovely and smooth. I love the fact that they only use few ingredients and it is suitable for sensitive skin types like myself. However it is scented, luckily I didn't react to it but it is something to bear in mind if your skin does. It also has a great price point retailing at only £5.75

Amie Skin Shield Daily Moisturiser SPF15: As with the Exfoliating wash, I love the fact it is suitable for sensitive skin and it has a purse friendly price. I love the scent of this moisturiser and it leaves my skin with just the right amount of moisture.

Stila Dry Shampoo: This shampoo is a lifesaver in between washes. I like to wash my hair every other day so this is great to revive second day hair. I find the scent lovely and the powder is finely milled so it blends into the hair really nicely. 


So there are my favourites, what products have you been loving this month?

Gem x

4 comments:

  1. Awwww that brush is super cute :)
    xxx

    www.littleboblab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know strawberry scented hair brushes existed! Found your blog in tonights #bbloggers - definitely following :-)

    Samwich Box

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always been curious about the Stila hair refresher since I like the scent of the perfume. Nice to know it actually works too! Thanks! Found you from tonight's #bbloggers and am definitely following!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute brush! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...