Tuesday 20 November 2012

NOTD: All About Nails (Tesco) Plum Raisin




Before I started blogging, I used to shy away from darker colours on my nails and usually stayed safe with light pinks. I think my nail polish collection has quadrupled and I have a whole range of colours from nude to black now.

I love this colour, its a really vampy dark plum and I think it would look great on everyone. The formula is great, if you read my blog you may know I have a penchant for these polishes. I have posts on other colours here, here and here. They are available in larger Tesco stores for a mere 99p. They last for around 3 days on my nails, which is amazing as my nails chip really badly. This is two coats, the only problem I had with this polish is as its so dark, it is really messy to apply. This is down to my wobbly hands more than anything though.

You can pick up this polish from Tesco for 99p.

Gem x

7 comments:

  1. Such a lovely colour and WOW only 99p that's amazing!! :D

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that colour so autumnal and the price is amaze x

    ReplyDelete
  3. 99p?! That's amazing! Love the colour too, perfect for Christmas with a bit of glitter :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a pretty colour for autumn and so cheap at 99p!

    We're currently hosting a giveaway on our blog if your interested.

    Sita & Radha xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...