Saturday 10 November 2012

NOTD: Barry M Amythist Glitter





I picked this up in boots when the 3-for-2 offer was on. I wanted to try a multicoloured glitter polish and this one by Barry M caught my eye.

The picture is of two coats and a white base (MUA All Nude), and I think it looks pretty opaque. Its gorgeous and perfect for party season statement nails.

I love how opaque this polish is, and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a little bling in their lives.

Do you love a glittery nail?

Gem x

12 comments:

  1. That is stunning! I have been obsessed with barry m glitter's at the moment so I'll definitely have a nosy at that in superdrug today!

    freshbeautyxox.blogspot.com

    Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! And I love how opaque it is too :) x

      Delete
  2. I love nails and definitely the glitterier the better! These is absolutely gorgeous- I cannot believe how jam packed with particles it is! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous colour xx

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Wishing they sold Barry M in the States :/

    -Christine
    www.MakeUpGuineaPig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks amazing! I <3 glitters. :D

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow that is stunning, LOVING glitter at the moment..!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this glitter! my favourite glitter nail varnish has to be models own ibiza! but it needs so many coats! xx

    www.bronzerbiscuitsandboxes.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty colour! Love it :)) xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...