Saturday 24 November 2012

The Happiest Place on Earth...

If you are following me on twitter, you may know I have recently been to Disneyland Paris. I went for 5 days with my partner and two little boys and we all had a fantastic time.

We flew from Bristol and stayed in the Santa Fe. The hotel is currently going through a major makeover and our room had just had its make over, literally the room stunk of paint! To my boys delight it was decorated in the theme of Disneys Cars, it even had Lightning Mcqueen bedsheets.

The park itself was really busy. Unfortunately we had booked unknowingly in the French half term, so queue times were around 40 minutes average. Luckily my boys didn't mind queuing at all and we still had a great time. My favourite ride is The Pirates of the Caribbean and I took my 3.5 year old on it and he loved it, so I was really happy.

To celebrate their 20th Anniversary, Disneyland Paris have a new nigh time spectacular show called Disney Dreams. It was amazing, honestly the best Disney show I have ever seen. You can view YouTube videos of it, but nothing compares to seeing it in person. If you are a Disney fanatic like me and can get over to Paris this year, I highly recommend you get to Disneyland Paris to check it out.

I didn't have much time to take loads of pictures, we were too busy enjoying ourselves. I did manage to get a few nice ones though!


My boys wouldn't stand still for a photo, this is the best photo of us together, haha!


Here are a few others I took...






6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had an amazing time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great trip, I've always wanted to go to Disneyland :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!! I haven't been there for a looonnngg time, but I stayed in Sante Fe too the first time I went there with my parents :) Love your pictures! Ixx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...