Thursday 27 December 2012

My Christmas NOTD: Santa Nail Art

I hope you all had a wonderful christmas. I know I did and I am now paying for consuming my body weight in chocolate with a bad stomach.

This is how I  painted my nails for Christmas day. The red is Nails inc. St. James, which is the perfect Santa Clause colour. I used tape to help with the lines and sectioning colour which made this mani pretty easy to do, with such great results. Even my left hand looked just as good as my right (left handed).




What did you have on your nails this christmas?

Gem x

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, I think so too, loved wearing these :) x

      Delete
  2. This looks so cool! Wish I had the patience to do nail art!

    Www.fashionandbeautyrelated.blogspot.co.uk

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh. cutest thing ever!! Need to pin this for next year! xxx

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...