Friday 25 January 2013

Clynol Glow Precious Oil Review




This time last year, I didn't even know hair oils existed. Perhaps I was living under a rock with a permanent bad hair day, or maybe I hadn't started beauty blogging yet. Either way  hair oils have now become a staple in my hair care routine.

I am really enjoying using Clynol Glow Precious Oil at the moment. It is lightweight and leaves my hair really silky smooth.

From Clynos website: 
"Prepare to glow. Glow Precious Oil for a ground-breaking way to repair and gloss - weightlessly!
Formulated with superfine Marula oil, this feather-light elixir instantly targets damage to transform dull and lifeless into beautifully soft and smooth hair with a brilliant shine. Reduces split ends. Suitable or all hair types, including fine hair".

I have thick hair and usually if  I don't blow dry and straighten it, it is rather unruly. However when I use this oil on towel dried hair, I leave it to dry naturally and my hair is lovely and smooth and under control. I think its best to avoid heat on the hair whenever possible, so I love the fact that I don't need to use heat if I have used this oil. 

The oil is extremely lightweight and smells gorgeous too. I only use a small amount and concentrate on the mid lengths and especially the ends.

Gem x


4 comments:

  1. I have fine, dull hair. Glow gives amazing shine without allowing grease.Jamaican Black Castor Oil

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds lovely,
    We must have the same hair type lol! x

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow its look good.
    Maybe someday i can try this product :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two months ago I was worried about my extreme hair fall problem. My friend told me to give a try to KESH KING ayurvedic hair oil.
    It was the best decision to use it. My hair fall has reduced and my hair starts growing fast. now my hair seems very beautiful silky and shiny .now i recomend my every friend to use KESH KING HAIR OIL..Now i'm really very happy..You also try kesh king hair oil for better result.for more information you may visit www.keshking.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...