Tuesday 29 January 2013

Lauren Goodger Dancing on Ice Inspired Hairstyle

When I was watching Lauren in Dancing on Ice (what a shame she went out on the first week), the first thing I noticed was how amazing her hair looked. I had a thought to try and recreate the look on my blog. Then I went on twitter and noticed that Immediate PR were looking for bloggers to recreate Lauren's hairstyle using OSIS+ products, which are actually the products that were used on Lauren's hair on the night. Of course I jumped at the chance and put myself forward, and luckily I was chosen to take part!

Now what I managed to create isn't exactly the same as Laurens, but it is close. Read on to see my version of the look.




Laurens Hair



My attempt




Products 


Clockwise from left | OSIS+ Sparkler finishing spray | OSIS+ Dust It mattifying powder | OSIS+ Glamour Queen volumising hairspray | OSIS+ Body Me volumising serum

How I got the look:

I used OSIS+ Body Me on towel dried hair and then blow dried it as usual. I then separated a section at the front which would later form the quiff and pinned it out of the way. I then put my hair up into a high pony tail, added Dust it to the root of the pony and back combed it a little to create more volume. Then I sprayed it with Osis Sparkler to add shine. For the quiff, first I back combed the underneath section and added Dust it powder. Then I lightly curled the section and then wound it around my fingers and secured it with a hair grip.  I finished the whole look off with OSIS Glamour Queen spray.

I really like the finished look, and it was relatively easy to create. The stand out product for me was the OSIS+ Dust it powder. It really helped give my quiff loads of volume.

Head to your nearest Schwarzkopf Professional salon to buy the range. To find a local stockist call 01296 314000 or log on to www.schwarzkopf-professional.co.uk

Gem x

4 comments:

  1. Looks good Gem! :)
    I'm looking forward to recreating beth Tweddle's look soon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm excited to see your look x

      Delete
  2. Oh you look so gorgeous in this photo... and I LOVE the hair style you've created. I have envy :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...