Thursday 17 January 2013

Liz Earle Haul & First Impressions

I took advantage of the New Years Sale that Liz Earle were holding. I ordered the Daily Skincare Duo for £16, or so I thought. When it arrived I ended up with two sets and a charge of £35 odd including P&P. I decided to keep them though, as if my skin agreed to them I would always use them and still had them at a great price. If I bought them all separately they would have cost a heck of a lot more. Heres what I got.. I didn't include the muslin cloths in the picture but I got 5 of them in total haha.




I was sent great extras with my order, as everyone is when you order directly from Liz Earle. I got a 30ml cleanse and polish plus muslin cloth, which is great to take travelling. I also got a sample of the Signature Skin foundation and since seeing it popping up on other blogs I have been wanting to try this for a while. The sample is too dark for me unfortunately but it will give me a good idea of whether I like the formula or not.

Along with the samples I was sent lots of information on Liz Earles products, and a cute little colour chart showing what is available in the cosmetics line.

I have been using the cleanser and toner every day since I got it, about a week now, and I love them so far. My skin seems to love them too. Its looking much more radiant, and hasnt broken out one little bit. I wil be writing a full review of these two products once I have been using them for at least two months.

Gem x

12 comments:

  1. I love the Liz Earle toner and moisturiser! the light moisturiser is great especially gentle on my acne :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try the moisturiser :) I have a few to use up but once I have I will be ordering it x

      Delete
  2. Glad they work for you hun :)!! xx


    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their instant boost skin tonic is amazing! I think it deserves more praise than C&P xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cleanse & Polish and The Instant Boost Tonic are two of my daily skincare products! I swear by them.. great haul x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think these are going to be the same for me :) x

      Delete
  5. these look great! I'll soon be getting some Liz Earle products hopefully! :D
    hareem x

    http://iheartmexo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never thought to order from Liz Earle directly- that's great that you get those extras! Will do from now on :) I look forward to your reviews on them!
    Rosy x
    http://rostinted.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably will order direct again, unless there on offer on QVC haha :) x

      Delete
  7. I've been using Cleanse & Polish and the Skin Tonic for years and I love them. I stocked up in the New Year sale as I knew I would be ordering soon anyway and I love the samples you get when you order direct. If you want to try more from the range I can recommend the nourishing face mask :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...