Monday 21 January 2013

Small Yankee Candle Haul




I love Yankee Candles, I have yet to find another candle that matches them. The range of scents are amazing, and they are such good quality. I can burn one in my living room and in no time it is filled with the lovely scent of my candle. The only down side to them is the price. A large jar will set you back around £20, which lets face it, is pricey.

I like to buy the little samplers, and when I found out that Yankee Candle had already released their 2013 spring collection, I had to get down to my local supplier and check it out. I got Black Coconut and Wakikki Melon, as these were the only ones they had. There are three other scents in the collection and I am dying to try them out. They are; Turquoise Sky, Paradise Sky, and A Childs Wish.

To my delight they were also selling the last of the Christmas stock at 50% off, so I got a small Christmas cookie jar, and two tarts.

Gem x

9 comments:

  1. Love love loveeee Yankee candles! - but who doesn't?!
    I got 6 free small candles from Clintons at Christmas, if you spent over £10 they gave you 3 free ones with 3 scents to choose from.
    Naturally I got 2 of each ;)

    Kerys -ox
    Little Bo Blab

    P.s I'm hosting a Rimmel & The Body Shop giveaway,
    Enter here if you fancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Christmas cookie! Yankee Candles are my favourite! xo

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Yankee Candles, they just smell so yummy. I got the Cranberry Ice one over Christmas and had to buy a couple more, I just loved the smell.

    Rhiannon x

    thesparklypanda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally addicted to Yankee candles! They smell amazing! I usually buy the wax tarts to but in my burner and they always give off a subtle smell throughout the house! Love your choices! I really want to try the melon one! :-)
    Xx
    http://whatjendidnext.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Yankee candles. Like you say price is scary though. I've recently got those car airfresheners that are little Yankees shaped plastic cars. I am unhappy to report a magic tree has a more noticeable scent. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love how Christmas Cookie smells, such a bargain getting it at 50% off! xx

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Yankee candles. My bf always brings me a ton from the USA. They are my fave! Even left unopened, my room smells divine thanks to the Yankee candles.

    glamorousglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Yankee Candles! I recently got myself a wax tart burner and I absolutely love it! The price is so expensive, I agree! xx]

    beaumaquillagex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. good haul!!! i really need to go check out the new spring scents! the black coconut looks sooo good!
    Follow me? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...