Sunday 13 January 2013

Sunday Bloggers Interview #1


I have decided to start a new interview series on my blog. I love reading these types of posts myself, and thought it would be a great way to discover new bloggers and to get to know them a little better.

The first lovely blogger featured is Jane from Northern Beauty Blogs.

------------------------------------------------------------------



1. Why did you start blogging?

I started blogging as I have watched beauty videos on YouTube & read beauty Blogs for years, but never had the courage to start one. I'm just Me, A wife & a mother, but after a while i started to think i could do this, My Makeup Collection is rather big & i know what i liked & didn't, so thought it wouldn't kill me to put my opinion out there.
Then in December 2011, I lost my 28 Yr old cousin suddenly in a freak accident & decided life was too short to worry about what people thought, i finally plucked up the courage in September 2012 & haven't looked back since. I am a Secret Blogger though as only my Husband & one other person knows!


2. What do you enjoy most about blogging?

 I most enjoy interacting with like minded people, who talk about & share my love for Makeup as my Husband definitely doesn't understand how i can pay £20+ for a blusher! My blog is my little haven, i can go & lose myself in it. I love finding new Blogs & products i NEED to try :). I get so excited when i get a new follower or comment on my blog as it makes me so happy people are actually reading & enjoying my rambling!


3. What are your favourite makeup brands?

 Favourite Makeup brands have got to be
Chanel - I love everything about it - Except the price :(
Nars - Has to be for their great blushes.
Sleek Makeup - for their Eye palettes.
Rimmel, Maybelline, L'Oreal, Bourjois,- Great drugstore brands!
This is so hard i have so many products i love from different brands.


4. What are your top 5 all time favourite beauty products?

 Five All time favourites.
This is so hard!! 
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation.
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara.
Chanel Soleil tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base.
Bobbi Brown Corrector.
Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm.


5. Do you have any beauty tips to share?

 Makeup Tips-The usual always take your Makeup off before bed, Always use SPF in your face cream & If you have a fake Tan mishap, make a solution of freshly squeezed lemon juice & Sugar and rub area to remove the mistake!

----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much to Jane for taking part in the interview. You can visit her blog here. If you would like to take part, go to this page, and all the information you need is there.

Gem x

3 comments:

  1. This is a good idea :) I love sleek's palettes too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these types of posts, thanks Gem x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, love your blog. I following from Nia's blog hop Cherry Fashion. http://divadesle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...