Sunday 27 January 2013

Sunday Bloggers Interview #3

This week I am lucky to have Bex from Futures take part in the interview. I love Bex's blog and have been a follower for quite a while. I love the fact that she seems so down to earth, and also that she is a fellow Mummy. 


------------------------------------- 




1. I started blogging because I had seen a couple of girls I know (mainly Rachel from Life Of A Sweetaholic) start theirs and really enjoy it. I'd also created various blogs over the years and never kept them up so I wanted to see if I could do it. Here we are, 2 years later.

2. Definitely meeting new people - I've made some amazing friends through blogging and I hope to make some more in 2013.

3. My favourite makeup brands have to be MUA and Rimmel - love the high street!

4. Top 5 beauty products of all time? Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream lip protectant stick, MUA Heaven and Earth palette, Lancome Hypnose mascara, MAC Viva Glam Gaga lipstick, Ponds Cold Cream

5. I'm not too good with beauty tips so I'll just reiterate the one I always use: drink plenty of water and moisturise!


----------------------------------------

Thank you so much to Bex for taking part. If you would like to take part, please visit this page, and all the information is on there. 

Gem x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...