Wednesday 13 March 2013

Benefit Fakeup Blogger Launch Event Swansea





On Tuesday I was lucky enough to attend the Benefit Cosmetics Fakeup Blogger Launch event in Swansea. It was held at the Grape and Olive, which is a restaurant at the top of the tallest building in Wales. The view was absolutely amazing and we were there at sunset which made it even more beautiful.

Fakeup is Benefits latest concealer offering, which has an innovative hydrating ring which contains vitamin E and apple seed extract, that keeps the skin moisturised but doesn't crease.

I had attended a Benefit event before, so I had some idea what it was going to be like and I knew how lovely the Benefit team were. But it surpassed my expectations and was brilliant, I had so much fun learning about the new concealer and getting to meet other bloggers.

They had even brought a mini little benefit counter filled with goodies to play with, its fair to say I had so much fun swatching away there. I fell in love with the new Worlds Greatest Neutrals Palette, and was really lucky and managed to win one during the evening by answering a make-up related question!

We were so lucky and received an amazing goodie bag; We were given all three shades of the new Fakeup Concealer in light, medium and deep (although when I got home I realised I had two light shades and one deep)  plus the Hello Flawless powder foundation, for which we were matched by one of the lovely Benefit Swansea team.

I had a great evening, a huge thank you to Benefit for inviting me to such an amazing event. Keep an eye out for my review on the concealer in the coming days.

Gem x

P.S shout out to Rhian for being my lift buddy, Jade and Jessica  for being brilliant company and local bloggers...I would appreciate if you went and checked out their blogs!!



8 comments:

  1. Thankyou so much for the shoutout!! :D
    Is it actually the tallest building in wales? :P x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem lovely :) Yes, I believe so. I googled it haha x

      Delete
  2. I loooved the Leeds event and the Swansea one looks just as good, I was also lucky enough to win a world famous eyeshadows kit!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky us, I was so happy :) I love that Benefit are doing events all over the country and not just in London x

      Delete
  3. I didn't realise it was the tallest building in Wales!! So cool!

    I love the eyeshadow palette you won!

    It was lovely to meet you last night! x

    ohdollymix.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so good, can't wait to go to the one in Bristol! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was :) you will have an amazing time x

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...