Friday 8 March 2013

Fashion Friday: OOTD #1

I really want to incorporate more fashion into my blog. I am not stylish by any means but I like to think that I do dress nicely (when I'm not in my uggs and hoodie) and that I wear affordable fashion and that a lot of people could relate to my sense of style.

So I decided to make Fridays Fashion Fridays on my blog. I will be posting something fashion related whether it be an OOTD, wishlish, accessories, hauls, anything really as long as it is fashion related.

Today I have an outfit post. I got this peplum top a while ago from Asda and I love it. I wore this on a recent meal out with the Fiancé.

Be gentle with me, its my first OOTD in a while. I found it really difficult to pose and smile, haha.

Peplum top, Asda | Blazer, charity shop | Jeans, Primark | Shoes, Matalan


Necklace, Newlook

3 comments:

  1. Great necklace and animal print peplum :)

    Be great if you could check out my latests posts on my: Boohoo Global Styler entry & BeeJewels curb chain necklace review

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit. I find it hard to get a photo too. I understand your frustration! :) It looks good though
    http://cutepandaa.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit :) I never know how to pose for outfit photos! Xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...