Thursday 7 March 2013

Smooch Cosmetics Blush in Peachy and Lipstick Review





I was lucky enough to receive these two products from Smooch Cosmetics to review. Firstly I love the packaging, the boxes they come in are so pretty and so are the actual products. The black is rubberised, what I would imagine nars packaging is like too.

Firstly the blush; I love the fact that there are two sides. Ones a lighter shimmery peach and the other a matte darker peach which can either be mixed together or used separately. In the picture above I used it swirled together. It looks gorgeous and lasted really well on me throughout the day. The Duo blushes are available in two colours and cost £8.50 Link.

The lipstick  Unfortunately mine arrived damaged and the bullet fell off, but I was still able to use it using a lip brush. It is such a shame because it is a gorgeous colour. It looks really bright in the bullet but it is applies quite sheerly, in this case that is a good thing because it creates such a gorgeous colour, a lovely natural pink. It leaves a glossy finish which is not drying or sticky, and lasts around 2 hours on me which is normal for these types of lipsticks. The lipstick costs £7.50 available here -> Link.

Have you tried any Smooch Cosmetics before?

Gem x


3 comments:

  1. I've not heard of this brand before, you're right, the packaging is lovely!

    That lipstick is a gorgeous colour on you!

    Photo-Jenn-ic



    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Im a sucker for pretty packaging x

      Delete
  2. Great review!
    Would you like to follow each other, dear?
    Please let me know! Looking forward to hearing from you!

    xx
    Nati
    4-trendy.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...