Tuesday 2 April 2013

March Favourites / Most Used


Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - I really like this for an everyday foundation, its light to medium coverage and used with stay matte powder leaves my skin looking really natural.
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - A regular favourite of mine, such a great setting powder.
La Roche Possay Efflaclar Duo - Again, a regular favourite. I love how it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and keeps break outs down to a minimum.
Urban Decay Naked Basics - I have used this palette every day since getting it, I love it. I am not very adventurous when it comes to eye makeup so this palette is perfect for me.

Gem x

5 comments:

  1. My March favourites are pretty much identical to yours haha! :D xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also been loving the match perfection and I only got the efflaclar duo on Saturday and I love it already

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the rimmel stay matte powder and la roche possay effeclar duo!

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i swear by effeclar duo, it makes my skin so much smoother! i'm really fancying the look of the basics palette too, i love both my naked palettes but feel like i need this one in my collection!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Effaclar Duo didn't work for me at all, in fact it left me with lots of little bumps under the skin :(
    I really want to try the Rimmel Stay Matte powder though, I've heard lots of good things. I tend to prefer a dewy finish, but my t-zone could definitely do with some help at the moment!
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...