Sunday 7 April 2013

Sunday Bloggers Interview #10

Today I have the lovely Nuala from Makeup Beauty Shopping taking part in my bloggers interview series. I have been following Nuala's blog for ages now and can thoroughly recommend it. She has brilliant pictures and swatches and is a lovely blogger.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------





1. Why did you start blogging?
I did a make up course last year and our teacher suggested starting a blog as a way of getting into make up.
I also thought it's a great way to justify the fact that I spend most of my disposable income on make up and beauty items!

2. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
I love chatting to all the lovely beauty bloggers on twitter. I have met some great people and am hoping to go to a meet up this year.
It also makes my day when I get comments on my blog and try to reply to them all!
3. What are your favourite make-up brands?
MAC, Bobbi Brown and Estee Lauder

4. What are your top 5 all time favourite beauty products (hair, makeup, skin, etc)
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
Xen Tan Dark Lotion
Urban Decay Original Naked Palette
NARS Laguna Bronzer

5. Do you have any beauty tips to share?
Umm it's hard to think of any at the top of my head but maybe use a bit of  olive oil on synthetic concealer and foundation brushes as it gets all the product out of the brushes!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
A huge thanks to Nuala for taking part. Make sure you check out her blog here: http://makeupbeautyshopping.blogspot.co.uk/

Gem x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...