Friday 31 May 2013

Blog Sale - Clothes - Mainly Dresses size 12 - 18


I had a wardrobe clean out the other day. Most of my stuff went to charity but I had some lovely dresses that due to my yo-yoing weight do not fit me any more. So before I eBay them I decided to put them on a blog sale first, as selling to you lovely people is far less hassle than ebay!

note - all items have been paid for by myself.

Postage will be £2, regardless of how many items you buy :)
If you like the item but not the price, make me an (reasonable) offer.
If you would like an item, please leave your email in the comments so I can contact you.

Boohoo one shoulder skater dress
size 16.
 Its Short on me and I am 5'4" so wouldn't recommend to anyone taller.
Worn 0nce. £5
 
 
 Size 12 -
quite stretchy so would fit a 12-14.
Worn twice £10
bought from local boutique
 
 
Size 14
Worn once
Primark Dipped hem top.
£4
 

 Size 14
River Island
Worn a few times
£10

Size XL (UK 16 - 18)
Forever 21+
Stain which can be seen in photo,
I haven't attempted to get it removed though
£5
 

 Size 14
Newlook
Never worn but has been washed
£6
 
 

 Apricot
Large (UK 14-16)
Worn once
£10
 
 
 Size 12
Internacionale
worn couple of times
£12

 Size 14
AX Paris
worn a couple times.
would say its on the smaller size of a 14
£10

Size 12
Bodycon dress
bought from local boutique
but brand also sold in New look
£10

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...