Sunday 5 May 2013

Sunday Bloggers Interview #11

Answering my beauty questions today is the very lovely Amy from ALifeInBeautyAM. Amy is a fellow Welsh blogger and I met her at a bloggers event last year.


----------------------------------------------------------


1. Why did you start blogging? 

I started my blog back in April 2011 and up untill that point I always used a scrap book with good old paper and a pen to write articles. I also cut up magazine pictures and placed them all on one page with my little reviews too. At the time it was me convincing myself that I was practising to be a Beauty Editior. Then one day I was at the library browising online at beauty products and came across a blog. I was like hold on a minute...that's what I do expect on paper? From on then I created Alifeinbeautyam and wrote articles and reviews but on the internet instead of on paper. 

2. What do you enjoy most about blogging? 

The main thing I enjoy about blogging is setting time aside with a cuppa writing what I want and to share my passion for beauty with fellow readers. I also love the #bbloggers chat on twitter too!

3. What are your favourite make-up brands? 

I can be a snob at time with brands but I still love my high street too! I love YSL, Chanel and Collection (former Collection 2000)

4. What are your top 5 all time favourite beauty products (hair, makeup, skin, etc) 
Wooo a tuff one...can I have six?
Hair-Herbal Essence Products
Makeup-YSL Touche Eclat Foundation, HD Brows Pallete and Revlon Lip Butters
Skin Care-Chanel Hydra Beauty Cream and NO7 Anti Wrinkle
 
 
5. Do you have any beauty tips to share? 

I don't really have beauty tips as such as beauty products pretty much sort everything out these days but I stick to these two golden rules at all times;

Set aside a day (mine is a Sunday) and have a beauty session, face masks, hair masks, feet soaks the lot! It will make you feel re-freshed ready for a Monday. 

Apply Vaseline onto your eyelids before bed, this makes your eyelids softer and easier to apply eyeshadow and eyeliner onto them the next day. It also slows down the aging process of wrinkles! Marilyn Monroe used to apply Vaseline to her entire face and never looked old!

--------------------------------------------------------------

A huge thanks to Amy for taking part, make sure you check out her lovely blog here!!

Gem x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...