Saturday 4 May 2013

Top 5 Under 5 - Beauty

I have had this post planned for absolutely ages. I believe I first saw it on Beauty Birds blog and made a note in my 'blog planner' but never got around to doing it. Well, today I have;

So here are my top 5 beauty products that are under five pounds:


Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent RRP £3.99 - Such a great powder at such a great price. Really makes my complexion matte without looking cakey.

Elf Studio Blush £3.50 - I have this in Pink Passion and Mellow Mauve and the pigmentation is perfect, and it blends well and lasts a long time. I love the packaging too.

MUA Lipsticks £1 - I had to include these, the pigmentation is great and they last a decent amount of time. And the best part is that these only cost £1!

Maybelline Color Tattoos RRP £4.99 - I have the three shades shown, Bronze, Taupe and Silver. I love them and they really do last ages. I like to use Bronze all over the lid and then use a lighter colour over the top in the inner corner of my eyes.

Barry M Gelly Polish RRP £3.99 - I just love these, the formula, the price, and the colour range is gorgeous.

What are your top 5 under 5?

Gem x


7 comments:

  1. I love the SEVENTEEN miracle matte pressed powder, it's only £3.99. And a recent fave is the sinfful nail polish for £1.99, lasted 6 days before chipping!!

    Stacey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these posts and the MUA lipsticks look great and for £1 what a bargain xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! :)
    I really want to try the ELF blushes, everyone always raves about them, and for that price you can't go wrong! :)
    The Barry M Gellys ♥ Love, love, love!

    Leanne @ Makeup Blast xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the colour tatoos - just discovered them. Am going out later to add to my collection!! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post and thanks for the mention :-) I haven't tried the Gelly polishes yet :-( I wonder if I re-visited this post if my choices would be any different! May have to have a think! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a good post. I love the polishes too!
    hayley
    www.beautyrambles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your choices. The Barry M Gelly hi shine polishes are one of my favourite nail polish formulas ever, and the colours keep getting better and better. The Maybelline Colour Tattoos are great too, On and On Bronze is a favourite of mine and I'm thinking of maybe picking up Permenant Taupe. I haven't tried any ELF yet! So when I do get around to placing an order I'll have to look into their blushes xx

    Angelica // OneLittleVice

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...