Thursday 13 June 2013

Baker Days Letter Box Cake

I was recently asked on twitter by the lovely people at Baker Days whether I wanted to review one of their cakes. I am not one to turn down free cake, so I duly obliged :)

Baker Days are an online cake company offering a huge amount of designs - you can even send them a photo to put on a cake if you want. Their cakes come in 3 different sizes and start from £14.99.











The cake comes packed well in a cardboard box and then inside it is in a lovely tin.

The cake I received was letterbox size: it says on the website it serves 3 - 4 portions, I agree with this. The design I chose was an angry birds one, my boys love angry birds so I surprised them with this cake. The cake itself was a carrot cake, my boys favourite. I didn't specify what type of cake I wanted so was really pleased to get carrot.

It looked brilliant, the colours were really bright and I was really impressed by it. But what it really comes down to in my opinion is how it tastes - and I can tell you that it also impressed in that area too.

To find out more about Baker Days you can visit their website here
You can also find them on Facebook and Twitter

Baker Days have kindly offered my readers 20% off on cakes valid for 3 months. Use the code GemB12 when ordering :)

Gem x


7 comments:

  1. Love the concept about these cakes and they taste so good xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this cake looks amazing. Just nosed on their website and the range from flavours to designs is amazing. Think this would be great to surprise someone for their birthday, just get it delivered to their house. :D

    That's cool you got the carrot cake, bet your lads were made up, their favourite cake flavour AND angry birds. :D

    Juyey xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a great idea, and the cakes are so good too :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds awesome! I love this idea of getting cake delivered.. Nevermind good cake! This sounds like a goldmine. Now im wondering if they have cupcakes or cupcake cakes >.< gonna have to go see :)

    BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | Facebook
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  4. They come in the post? Wow! Ohhh my friends birthday is coming up and I'm away... bingo!!! Thanks! :) xx

    http://www.heroineinheels.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...