Saturday 6 July 2013

June Favorites


NO 7 Extravagant Volume Waterproof Mascara - I love how volumising this mascara is, and it is actually waterproof too. I used this whilst on holiday and it held up in the pool great.

MUA Lipstick in Juicy - A really nice coral shade of lipstick, and its only £1. I love corals for summer and this lip shade goes really nicely with the Bourjois cream blush.

Bourjois Cream Blush 02 - A peachy coral colour, this blush blends amazingly well. Its so pigmented and the perfect size for your makeup bag.

Garnier Summer Body - This is a great gradual tanner. I got the shade meant for deeper skin tones as I wanted a more intense tan and it didnt fail to impress. I was looking really sunkissed but not at all orange. I really recommend this as its only around £5, but often reduced and I managed to get mine for £2.55.

MUA Undress Me Too Palette - I have been loving using the bronze and gold shades in this palette, and took it on holiday too as its so portable.

What have been your favorite products this month? Link me up or let me know in the comments :)

Gem x

3 comments:

  1. Loving the shade of that lipstick xx

    Beautyqueenuk
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blusher looks really nice. I much prefer cream blushes!

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cream blush looks so nice! I definitely want to try it xx

    http://jasminecara.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...